John, Alison, and Liz are QUITE BUSY
Please email your letters of comment to email@example.com and use #OctothorpeCast when you post about the show on social media.
- You can now join Punctuation.
- Letters of comment:
- Jo’s Tweet about social spaces
- Ang Rosin’s flurry:
- Max thinks vigorously about The Thrill of the Fight
- Claire Brialey of Croydon:
- Claire would like to discourage us from encouraging the people reading this to nominate her fanzine (Weekend Weetabix) for a Hugo Award
- Claire sent a poem! (You may want to read this first)
- Online strain can mean physical pain
- So you stretch but say ‘Ow’ – is that blood?
- You won’t hurt your necks if you just enter text
- In WIDOWER’S WONDERFUL MUD.
- People set lakes on fire
- Mark Plummer of Croydon is a very gifted fan writer and a very gifted LEGO engineer
- Alex Holden listened to most of Octothorpe while making Alison’s concertina
- Our theme music is Fanfare for Space by Kevin MacLeod, used under a CC BY 3.0 license.
- Thanks to Max for recommending we separate the audio credit from the music!